- Topics Covered
- Preventing a user from participating in an auction
- Target Users
- Required Permissions
How can we prevent a user from participating in Online Auction? We can see who is registered in Online Auction.
Users who have registered for Online Auction can be seen in the:
- Log on with your Online Auction Administrator account.
- Click on the Auction Management section.
- Click on the List Users link.
- Find the user whose account you want to disable (you may have to scroll to a different page number).
- Click on the Edit button next to the user name.
- In the Suspended drop down box, change No to YES.
- Click on the Submit button.
You have disabled the user. S/he will no longer be able to log on to Online Auction using this account.