Key Practices - Configuration and Operations
Residence Manager (min)
Best Practices - Housing Administrators
- Remember to update RPA before exporting/importing to ATLAS Housing.
- Tandem couples should be highlighted in ATLAS Housing to ensure they will be assigned the same residence.
- When working in 'Process Configuration,' create your 'User Groups' first. This will allow you to assign Tasks.
- 'Events' cannot be deleted from the Process at this time.
- You can customize Email Notifications, Processes, Housing Questionnaire, and Permission Access to Users and Service Providers.
- In the 'Residence Portal,' you may add attachments such as photos, videos, and documents to each residence.
For additional help, please contact ISC at Post or ADG Support by selecting the ‘Submit a request’ button at the top of the page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Global Application Portal (GAP) for the latest news and information on all the ADG's applications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.