Occupant Menu Navigation
The Occupant Menu allows you to see and explore the following occupant categories:
- All Occupants
- Incoming Occupants
- Outgoing Occupants
- In Temporary Quarters
Occupant Menu Options
- List of occupants/USDH at Post. This information comes from RPA.
- Occupant's Name, Position Title, Agency, Residence, Arrival and Departure dates, and Status.
- Update the status of occupants in bulk (All Occupants, Incoming Occupants, and Ongoing Occupants pages): Click the square next to the occupant's name; this will enable the option Update Status.
- Advanced Search: Here you can add additional information for advanced searches of occupants, such as the occupant's Name, Agency, Assignment Status, Position Title, Rank, Arrival, and Departure Date.
- Add New Occupants to your Post: Click on Add Occupant at the top right corner of the screen. If needed, fill in additional information such as Post Name, Arrival and Departure Date, etc.
- To access the Occupant's Profile, click on the name or on the ellipses at the end of the banner.
In the Occupant's profile, you will be able to view, add, and customize as much as information as you want about each occupant that belongs to your Post.
The Main Screen of the Housing Profile contains the following information:
- Status of the USDH (Incoming, At Post, Outgoing, Departed)
- Once the occupant completes the Housing Questionnaire, the following will be visible :
- EFM information
- Vehicles Information
- Pets Information
- Residence History
- Information about Temporary Quarters, if applicable
- Information about official Housing Assignments
- You may complete missing information about your occupants, such as position grade, title, and tandem information, if applicable.
Additionally, once the Housing Questionnaire is completed, you can view (and also PRINT!) the questionnaire.
Related Video: Incoming Occupants