|Pre-requisites: HR Admin OAS Training|
Process Completed Nominations
Local Staff Awards Coordinators & HROs
After the nomination has gone through the entire approval cycle and submitted to OPS where applicable, it will be completed. You can access all completed nominations to generate a certificate.
- From the HR Area under the home icon, select the Completed link.
- A list of completed nominations will be displayed. To print a nomination form, select the Print icon in the State column. To view details about the nomination, click on a unique ID under the ID column or Nomination Completed under the State column. This list can be filtered by Anytime or Annual awards. Search for an individual by typing their name in the search box next to the magnifying glass icon in the upper right hand corner.
- All comments are available in the History & Comments box. Click the Generate Certificate button at the bottom of the nomination.
- In the pop up box, you will select if the Seal and signature image will be included in the nomination. Also, you will have to enter the Name and Title of the signer. Once these options have been selected, click Generate.
- A certificate will be generated with the options selected in the previous step and will also include the employee’s name, citation and date.