|Pre-requisites: HR Admin/EXEC OAS Training
LE Awards Coordinators, EXEC & HROs
HR Admin or EXEC Access
Generate EXEC Report
The Executive Report is available to HR and also to the COM, or whomever is listed as the EXEC, and their proxy. The primary purpose of this report is to provide EXEC with a snapshot of an awards cycle to include nominees, nominators, JCAC comments, justifications, citations, award type and awards amounts.
- On the Reports Menu, click on the Executive tab.
- You can filter the search by selecting the dropdown menus. Click Search when you’ve set all of your parameters.
- A report will be generated with all of your search criteria.
- You can view the details of a nomination by clicking the Key column of the nomination you want to view.
- This will bring up the details for that nomination, you can click Close/Cancel to return to the Executive Report.
- You will also be able to export the report by clicking on Export to Excel.
7. You will have additional information to include: JCAC Comments, citation, and justification.