May 24, 2018
- Tool now supports both Windows and Mac OS
- Please ensure you download the correct version for you operating system
- Unified the server and client into a single tool so no more multiple installs.
- Simplified installation
- Launch the server app.... and you're done!
- Server Web address is available from the server interface to help with client access. The web address uses a unique port (:8080) to ensure max compatibility on local networks
- Simplified client access
- Client tool is now accessible over a web address so all device types can access it (iPad, iPhone, Android Phones, Laptops, Tablets and more)
- Unified the server and client into a single tool
- Support for mobile browsers as client device
- Added “search as you type” feature so you get your results even faster
- Update search to include Unicode characters (e.g. typing “a” will find “ä”, etc.)
- Updated the search’s max result limit to a max of 25 participants. This helps ensure that the application does not stop working when loading large data sets (example, only searching for the letter “a”)
- Add new or unexpected guests at the check-in point (new feature!)
- Add additional fields to the interface
- VIP Marker
- Participant & Individual Remarks
- Add participant images
- Blacklisted (unwantedflag)
- User Interface updates
- Maximized screen space for checking in guests
- Data export is now done at the server
May 11 2017
- Supports check-in of guests in standalone and network configuration.
- Barcode reader support including any USB HID/keyboard-mimicking barcode readers.
- This initial release includes a client that requires installation as a Google Chrome extension.
- Difference from initial beta release: Updated language and hid a network configuration text box still under development.