If you have been given the 'Manage Account Invitations' permissions (which is a permission that belongs to the Personnel Permissions) then you can as a Service Provider create a User Account for an Employee that will come to your post which is part of his/her upcoming assignment providing that you know which position the incumbent will fill at your Post.
How does it work?
1. From the Dashboard selector select Service Provider
2. On the left pane from within the PCS Management section select Account Invitations
3. Click on the New button to start creating a New Account
4 . Create a User Account form consists of two sections, the first one to complete is the Employees Details section, make sure to complete all of the fields that have a yellow background.
5. The second section to complete is the Active Directory Account. In the example below you will notice that the User Account's Tenant is the State Department Issued Account. Click on the Create button when all of the information has been entered.
6. After hitting the Create button you will be taken back to the Account Invitations form that will list the invitation that was sent to the employee, at the same time an automatic email is sent to the employee in which it mentions that the employee has been registered to the Arrivals & Departures System.
NOTE: If the Account Invitation is for an employee that will need to act as a Service provider then the Post Administrator will need to make sure that this employee is added to the appropriate Service Provider Group!
If the Account Invitation is for an employee that is doing a PCS then make sure to inform the employee that he or she need to update his/her employee profile data as soon as possible.
Example of an automatic email that was generated when an account invitation was created:
Note: The user can now login in the Arrivals & Departures System by clicking on the Employee Dashboard link using his/her state.gov account.