- Employee's PCS Assignment
- Household member to an Assignment
- Alternate Location in Assignment
- Assignment Fields in a Post
- Add Vehicle to PCS Assignment
- Add Pets to PCS Assignment
- Service Providers
- Organization Administrators
- Employee: default permission
- Service providers: Employee Data permission
How to add, update employee's profile information like Employment data, Assignment fields, Employee's Identification data, Contact information, Vehicle and pet information and use the data in employee's PCS.
View Employee's PCS Assignment
An Employee can have multiple PCS (Permanent Change Station) request in the ADS application. Each PCS is also called an Assignment. Employee can view current assignments and previous assignments from the employee dashboard. The Home menu will show all the current assignments and History menu will show all the current and Previous assignments. Please see Image-1 below when the user selects the “Home” menu that display all the current assignments for the employee.
There are 2 PCS assignments (Mumbai and New Delhi) for the employee. The Assignment details page can be seen when the employee selects the “View” Image on the top-right for each assignment. Please see Image-2 below for the Delhi Assignment details Page. The following are some of the features available from the Assignment Details page.
- Employee can set Arrival Date and Departure Date
- Navigate to Pre-Arrival, Check-In and Check-Out Process and “Save and Complete” the process assigned to the employee
- Add Residence Address, DPO Address and Pouch Address
- Information about the latest 2 household members
- Information about the latest 2 Vehicles
- Information about the latest 2 Pets
- Using Household tab, employee can add new household members and add existing household members from employee profile to the current assignment
- Using Vehicles tab, employee can add new Vehicle and add existing Vehicles from employee profile to the current assignment
- Using Pets tab, employee can add new Pets and add existing Pets from employee profile to the current assignment
- Using “Employee Profile” tab, employee can navigate to the Employee’s profile page
Add a Household member from an Employees profile to an Assignment
From the Assignment Details page, select the “Household Members” tab, the Household members page will be displayed. This page shows all the household members who are assigned to this assignment. Also the page has link “Add Household Member”. By selecting the link, the “Select Household Members” page will be displayed. The employee can add more Household Members to the profile and then select new members using the checkbox control and add it to the Assignment. The Employee can set the arrival and departure dates for each household members for this assignment by selecting the "change" link. Please see Image-3 below.
What is the Alternate Location in Assignment Details?
For a Post Assignment, a Spouse or a Child can follow the Assignee as Household members. These members could have different work Locations (for spouse) and if the child is attending School, the Child may have a School Location. ADS Application allows the Employee to assign the Work or Schools Location for accompanying Household members. Select “Alternate Locations” tab from the Assignment Details page. Please see Image-4 below.
What are assignment Fields in a Post Assignment?
The ADS Application has custom fields that can be configured from System, Bureau, Mission and Post Level. An Employee can set values for these custom fields at the Post Assignment Level. Please see Image-5 below.
Add Vehicle to PCS Assignment
When the "Vehicle" tab is selected, All vehicles listed in the employee's profile are shown. Employee can select the vehicle for this assignment or can add new vehicle if it is not listed in the profile. The new vehicle added from the assignment page will be shown in employee's profile also. please see Image-6 below.
Add Pets to PCS Assignmenmt
When the "Pet" tab is selected, all of the pets listed in the employee's profile are shown. Employees can select the pet for this assignment or can add a new pet if it is not listed in the profile. The new pet is added from the assignment page and will be shown in the employee's profile also. Please see Image-7 below.