- Service Providers
- Organization Administrators
- Manage Permissions
The ADS Application will let a user be a Service Provider of multiple posts, without being an employee of the Posts. A current SP of a post can add any other user from any other post to be a SP.
Service Provider for Multiple Posts
Can I be a Service Provider for more than one Post? Yes.
Do I need to be an employee of a Post to be a SP of the Post? No.
For example, a Service provider (Mike Smith) of Berlin can add a user (JP TestUser) who is an employee of New Delhi to act as a Service Provider in Berlin. Please follow the steps below.
- Login to ADS application as Mike Smith
- Go to Post Management Dashboard
- Select “Manage Permissions” Menu Find and Select the “Service Provider Group-Berlin” (if the group does not exist, create a Group). (Please see Figure-1)
- If the group already exists, edit the permissions of the group or if the group created is new, the application will prompt to set the permissions of the new group
- Select the Edit button to update the Permission of the group
- In the Edit Permission UI, set the permissions and select the “Update” button to save the permissions of “Service Provider Group-Berlin” (please see Figure-2)
- Now add users to the group by selecting “Users” Image (Please see Figure-3)
- In the Find user dialog, select the post in which user is an employee and then enter the user name and then search for the employee (Please see Figure-4)
- Once the user is found, click on the “Select” button to add the user to “Service Provider Group-Berlin” (Please see Figure-5)
- Now the user “JP TestUser” will have Service Provider access to Berlin Post