- Service Providers
- Organization Administrators
- Manage Assignments
- Manage Assignment Process
Service Provider(SP) has higher privileges in ADS application. As a SP, I should be able to see all Pre-Arrivals (PCS request) in a post. Login as SP to the ADS application. From the Service Provider Dashboard, SP may select the post and then the “Pre-Arrivals” menu. Please see the Figure-1 below.
View All Pre-Arrivals
When the Post Service Provider selects the “Pre-Arrivals” menu, the Post Pre-Arrivals page will be displayed. This page has the information about all of the employee's pre-arrivals whose PCS request has been approved. Please see the Figure-2 below. Data in the page includes Assignee information, Assignee Post information, Arrival date, Pre-arrival task information.
View Assignment Details page
The Post Service Provider can also see the Assignment details information for all assignments listed by selecting the “View Assignment” Image. Please see Figure-3 below for the Assignment Details page. The Post Service Providers can do the following:
- Set the Arrival and Departure Date
- Update Positions
- Update Employee Profile
- Set Assignment Fields
- Add/Update/Delete the Household members for the assignment
- Able to view ENS (Emergency Contact Info) of the assignee
- Add/Update/Delete Alternate Locations (Work location and Schools)
- Add/Update/Delete the Vehicle information for the assignment
- Add/Update/Delete the Pets information for the assignment
View an Assignment Pre-Arrival Process
The Post Service Provider can also see the Pre-Arrival Process details information for all assignments listed by selecting the “View Pre-Arrival” Image. Please see Figure-4 below. The Assignment Pre-Arrival page has information about the
- Tasks for each Sub-Process
- Task Assigned To
- Status of the Task
The assigned users of the task may select the task to complete the task.