- Service Providers
- Organization Administrators
- Manage Assignments
- Manage Assignment Process
Service Providers(SP) have higher privileges in the ADS application. As a SP, I should be able to see all Check-Ins in a post. Login as a SP to the ADS application. From the Service Provider Dashboard, SP may select the post and then the “Check-In” menu. Please see the Figure-1 below.
View All Check-Ins
When the Post Service Provider select the “Check-In” menu, the Post Check-In page will be displayed. This page has the information about all employee's Check-In whose PCS request has been approved. Please see Figure-2 below. Data in the page includes Assignee information, Assignee Post information, Arrival date, Check-in information.
View the Assignment Details page
The Post Service Provider can also see the Assignment details information for all assignments listed by selecting the “View Assignment” Image. Please see Figure-3 below for the Assignment Details page. The Post Service Providers can do the following:
- Set the Arrival and Departure Date
- Update Positions
- Update Employee Profile
- Set Assignment Fields
- Add/Update/Delete the Household members for the assignment
- Able to view ENS (Emergency Contact Info) of the assignee
- Add/Update/Delete Alternate Locations (Work location and Schools)
- Add/Update/Delete the Vehicle information for the assignment
- Add/Update/Delete the Pets information for the assignment
View the Assignment Check-In Process
The Post Service Provider can also see the Check-In Process details information for all assignments listed by selecting the “View Check-In” Image. Please see Figure-4 below. The Assignment Check-In page has information about the:
- Tasks for each Sub-Process
- Task Assigned To
- Status of the Task
The assigned users of the task may select the task to complete the task.