- Create Task “Verifying Household” in the Check-Out Process
- Complete the task to set Departing Household members
- Service Providers
- Organization Administrators
- Manage Assignments
- Employees need permission to complete the Task
- SPs need permission to complete the Task.
ADS will allow the authorized users to set the departing household members using a Check-Out system action task. This is a 2-step process.
- Create a System Action Task named “Verifying Household” in the Check-Out Process
- When this process is assigned to an assignment, the user will be able to set Departing household members.
Step 1: Create a Task named “Verifying Household” in the Check-Out Process
Under the Check-Out Process, a Service Provider user will be able to create and configure a System action task with System action = “Verifying Household”.
Please see the document named “How will I create a task in a Sub-Process?” to create a task. When the task is created for a Check-Out process, from the “Type” tab, select “Verifying Household” from the drop-down. Please see the Figure-1 below.
Complete other data elements for the task and publish the task. Please see the document named “Why should I publish a process and How can I publish a Process” on how to publish a Process.
Step 2: Complete the above System action task from the assignment UI to set Verifying Household members
Once the task containing the Check-Out process is published via Step 1, a Service Provider user may assign it to an Employee’s Check-Out assignment.
The user may select Check-Out assignment from the “Check-Out” left-nav menu and then by selecting a Check-Out assignment form the list of assignments. Please see the Figure-2 below.
From the above Check-out Assignment details page, the user may select the task and then set the accompanying Household Members by updating the checkbox control next to the household members. Please see Figure-3 below.