- Create Task “Accompanying Household” in the Pre-Arrival Process
- Complete the task to set accompanying Household members
- Service Providers
- Organization Administrators
- Manage Assignments
- Employee needs permission to complete the Task
- SP needs permission to complete the Task.
ADS will allow the authorized users to set accompanying household members to an assignment by using a Pre-Arrival system action task. This is a 2 step process.
- Create a System Action Task named “Accompanying Household” in the Pre-Arrival Process
- When this process is assigned to an assignment, the user will be able to set an assignment to an accompanying household member
Step 1: Create Task named “Accompanying Household” in the Pre-Arrival Process
Under the Pre-arrival Process, a Service Provider user will be able to create and configure a System action task with System action = “Accompanying Household”.
Please see the document named “How will I create a task in a Sub-Process?” to create a task. When the task is created for a Pre-Arrival process, from the “Type” tab, select “Accompanying Household” from the drop-down. Please see Figure-1 below.
Complete the data requirements for the task, then publish the task. Please see the document named “Why should I publish a process and how can I publish a process” on how to publish a process.
Step 2: Complete the task to set accompanying Household members to an assignment
Once the task containing the Pre-Arrival process is published via Step 1, a Service Provider user may assign it to an Employee’s Assignment.
The user may select Pre-Arrival Assignment from the “Pre-Arrivals” left-navigation menu and then by selecting a Pre-Arrival Assignment from the list of assignments. Please see the Figure-2 below.
From the above Pre-Arrival Assignment details page, the user may select the task and then set the accompanying Household Members to an assignment by updating the checkbox control next to the household members. Please see Figure-3 below.