Pre-requisites: Admin Permissions
- Topics Covered
- Number Formatting
- Target Users
- Organization Administrators
- Required Permissions
- Admin Permissions
Navigate to the Directory Configuration page to format switchboard numbers using the following steps:
- Click Administration dropdown menu
- Click Directory Configuration link
- Click Edit icon for the instance you would like to make changes to
- Click Switchboard tab
- Switchboard Prefix section displays toward the bottom of the page
To add your Post’s number prefix, select your Post's country in the Country dropdown menu.
In the Number field, enter the switchboard number that all Post phone numbers have in common.
If your switchboard number contains a selector number that is dialed before extensions, enter that selector in the Selector field.
If your phone requires any pause dialing, select either Single or Double from the Pause Dialing dropdown menu.
Default Number Display
Depending on how you want the numbers to display on your Instance dashboard, you can select a few different options in the Default Number field. Below are further details on each of those options:
- Display Full Number - this option will display the full number without the switchboard extension.
- Display Switchboard Extension - this option will display only the extension without the full number displayed.
- Display Full Number and Switchboard Extension - this option will display both the full number as well as the switchboard extension.
For additional help, please contact ADG Support by selecting the ‘Submit a request’ button at the top of the page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Global Application Portal (GAP) for the latest news and information on all the ADG's applications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.