|Pre-requisites: Org Charts Manager or Directory Admin Roles|
Creating Org Charts
Org Chart Managers
Org Charts Manager or Directory Admin Roles
ATLAS Directory Org Charts
ATLAS Directory lists all contacts at a Mission or Post along with their contact information. Users with Org Chart Manager and Directory Admin roles can create and edit Org Charts/Phone Trees from the Administration/Org Charts drop down menu.
Accessing Org Chart Page
Go to Administration > Org Charts.
Users can choose to view the Org Chart page in the defaulted List View or they can choose the Card View from the dropdown.
Create New Org Chart
Org Chart Settings
To edit the Org Chart Settings, enter the following information in the space provided:
- Name: Enter a name for the Org chart
- Post(s): Enter target Post for multi-posts Missions
- Section(s): Enter sections to be included
- Chart Type: Select chart type (Org Chart or Phone Tree)
- Published: Select if you wish to Publish it or leave it as draft
- Hide in Global Search: Select if the Org Chart should be hidden in Global Search
- Import Wizard:
- Select Import Employees with Position to ensure records without a position set are not imported
- Select Import All Employees to import all records within the post and previously selected sections
To edit the Display Properties, enter the following information in the space provided:
- Title: Select what to show in the Title Field from the dropdown options
- Detail 1: Select what to show in the Detail Field from the dropdown options
- Detail 2: S elect what to show in the Detail Field from the dropdown options
- Detail 3: S elect what to show in the Detail Field from the dropdown options
- Detail 4: Select what to show in the Detail Field from the dropdown options
- Add pictures: Toggle to blue to select and show Contact Card Pictures
Org Chart Positions Tab
To view the list of Positions and Employees, and the hierarchy of each position added to the Org Chart, select the Org Chart Positions tab at the bottom of the Org Chart creation page. From the Org Charts Positions tab, Administrators can edit each node and add employees to the chart.
Org Chart Preview Tab