Pre-requisites: Org Charts Manager or Directory Admin Roles
- Topics Covered
- Creating Org Charts in ATLAS Directory
- Target Users
- Org Chart Managers
- Directory Admins
- Required Permissions
- Org Charts Manager or Directory Admin Roles
ATLAS Directory lists all contacts at a Mission or Post along with their contact information. Users with Org Chart Manager and Directory Admin roles can create and edit Org Charts/Phone Trees from the Administration/Org Charts drop down menu.
Go to Administration-->Org Charts
- Name: Enter a name for the Org chart
- Post(s): Enter target Post for multi-posts Missions
- Section(s): enter sections to be included
- Chart Type: select chart type (Org Chart or Phone Tree)
- Published: select if you wish to Publish it or leave it as draft
- Hide in Global Search: select if the Org Chart should be hidden in Global Search
- Import Wizard:
- Select "Import Employees with Position" to ensure records without a position set are not imported (Figure -4)
- Select "Import All Employees" to import all records within the Post and previously selected Sections (Figure -4).
- Title: Select what to show in the Title Field from the dropdown options (Figure -5)
- Detail 1: Select what to show in the Title Field from the dropdown options (Figure -5)
- Detail 2: Select what to show in the Title Field from the dropdown options (Figure -5)
- Detail 3: Select what to show in the Title Field from the dropdown options (Figure -5)
- Detail 4: Select what to show in the Title Field from the dropdown options (Figure -5)
- Add pictures: Toggle to blue to select to show Contact Card Pictures (Figure -6)
To view the Org Chart as a list, select 'List View' from the dropdown menu. (Figure -7)
The Org Chart Preview Tab allows users to preview the Org Chart and gives the ability to export (PDF, JPG). To preview the Org Chart, select 'Card View' from the dropdown menu. Then click 'View.'
- Add Employee (Figure -9 and -10)
- Add Vacant Position: Add a customized node (Figure -9)
- Add Org Chart: Use this option for large Org Charts. You can split large charts into smaller Org Charts and add them to the main chart as a node(s). (Figure -11)
- Edit Chart Nodes: Use this option to change the look of nodes, for example the color, layout etc. (Figure -12 and -13)
For additional help, please contact ADG Support by selecting the ‘Submit a request’ button at the top of the page or by emailing email@example.com.
Visit the Global Application Portal (GAP) for the latest news and information on all the ADG's applications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.