|Pre-requisites: HR Admin OAS Training
Local Awards Coordinators & HROs
HR Admin Access
Printing Certificates and Generating Certificates Report
The Certificates report will generate a report of all certificates as well as a file to print certificates, this report is limited to HR staff only. The Certificates report can be edited by post HR to fit your needs. The file downloaded can be set up with a mail merge if your post already has templates set up you would like to continue using.
- In the Reports Area, click on the Certificates tab.
- You can select all the criteria applicable and then click Search to generate the report.
- The Certificates Report will populate on the screen.
- You are able to view the details of the nomination by clicking on the Key column of the certificate you want to view.
- This will bring up the nomination form, click Close/Cancel when finished.
- To generate certificates or run the Certificates Report, you will first need to select the nominations you would like included by selecting the boxes next to each award, or checking the box next to the Key column to select all.
- After you are finished making your selections, click the Generate Certificates button to create a file with all the certificates. These certificates will be ready to print and will include the COM signature if you have already up the Certificate Signature in the Mission Profile- Basic.
- After making your selections, you can print the Certificates Report to Excel by clicking on Export to Excel. If you didn’t already filter this information, the report will display the nominee(s), award type, citation, nominator, nominator agency, status of nomination, award cycle.