- Added a Reroute Current Step button in the Signature Workflow Steps block.
- Moved the Recently Deleted Forms into a context menu in the Forms page.
- Added the ability to increase the action timeout for uploading a form.
- This prevents a multi-page form from encountering timeout issues.
Release v1.2.0 includes additional bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue allowing uploads of up to 30 MB.
- Fixed an issue where the ATLAS Firma link in the email redirected the user to an unavailable page.
Fixed an issue in an OpenNet PC, where the sign-out button redirected users to the Firma Dashboard/Home page instead of the Logged Out page.
- Fixed an issue where an employee's name was visible when previewing the form.
- Renamed My Profile > My Forms into Profile > Forms.
- Fixed an issue where the image was not loading properly on the My Profile page's Signature Preview.
- Renamed the subheader breadcrumbs link to Recently Deleted Forms.
- Changed the redirect hook for configuring the Post/Office into a modal dialog box.
- Limited the height of all the combined thumbnails on the left and added a scrollbar when there are too many thumbnails so the multi-page UI is still acceptable.
- Fixed a bug where the popup window would overlap when an administrator cleared the user's Disclaimer Acknowledge and Profile Post on the System Administration page.
- Resolved a problem that occurred when a signer clicked Reroute Current Step and viewed the document; after clicking OK, the Forms page was displayed.
- Reduced the font size for "Watch List" and "Signature Workflow Steps".
- Addressed the issue where a signee who was removed from the Watchlist was still listed as a signee.
- Fixed an issue that caused the user to be redirected to the Current Forms page when they clicked the Save button after rerouting the current step.
Fixed an issue whereby additional owners added through a Watchlist were unable to Reroute Current Steps not assigned directly to them.
Any additional follow-up on ServiceNow support tickets will come from the ADG Support Team.
For additional help, please contact ISC at Post or ADG Support by selecting the ‘Submit a request’ button at the top of the page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the Global Application Portal (GAP) for the latest news and information on all the ADG's applications.