- Topics Covered
- Release Notes 20230217
- Target Users
- All Users, Primarily HR Admins
GoMBC & RCA Release Notes
GoMBC Performance Side Changes
- Vertical scrolling was removed from all grids in GoMBC, the paging at the bottom will remain.
- Corrected an Incorrect TPS occasionally listed in Supervisor's 'My Employees' view.
- Fixed bug: When the reviewing and rating supervisor were the same, the supervisor was incorrectly receiving an action email when the EPR was endorsed.
Reward Calculation Application (RCA) Changes
- In the calculation details, the number of decimals displayed was changed to 2 (0.00) for all fields.
- In the calculation details, rounded, whole values are now displayed for TPS, salary, and reward.
- A Total Eligible Hours Column was added to the CGFS Import screen. This will calculate the number of eligible hours based on the T&A codes reported for the employee and whether the T&A codes are flagged as duty. If a T&A code is excluded within a pay period, the regular duty hours will adjust to incorporate excluded hours. If a pay period is excluded, the total eligible hours for the employee, will be adjusted.
- When manually adding an EPR, the application previously allowed EPRs outside of the performance period.
- Corrected misaligned screens when items (Pools, Posts, Reviews) were deleted.
- RCA now allows for multiple consecutive conditions to be considered when calculating an employee's reward.
- Corrected bug with Fixed TPS calculation.
- On the Mission Profile, T&A screen, sort sequence is no longer needed when added or edited. Sorting of T&A codes is now alphabetical.
- In the Mission Profile, the pay period indicators were removed for the rating period start and end date, as rating period dates are not tied to pay periods.
- On the edit conditions screen, the condition summary was updated to reflect the time period where the condition started.
- Corrected bug that prevented the CGFS Import with the Reward Calculation Mission Admin role.
- Increased timeout on the CGFS import screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.