- Topics Covered
- Release Notes 20230203
- Target Users
- All Users, Primarily HR Admins
Overseas Awards System Release Notes
- Mission Time Off and Customer Service Forms:
1. Block 7 and 8 titled to refer to supervisor
2. Blocks 11-14 now include approved amount, approving officials, and budget officer (for customer service award)
- Grade and Fiscal strip are now displayed on all forms.
- On all forms, the Payroll ID will now be displayed for LE Staff in the Employee ID field
- Corrected bug that prevented nomination with disapproved nominee from moving past FMO.
- Automatically recuse and hide nomination from JCAC voting member if s/he is nominated. Also, no email notification will be sent to the recused JCAC member.
- The citation is no longer mandatory, except for IMAP Customer Service and Mission Time Off nominations.
- In the HR Area, send to OPS; Added a third button: 'Exclude from Send to OPS.' This can be used if, for example, there is an individual award with a departed nominee (OPS does not process personnel actions for departed employees) or anytime a nomination is being submitted (the mass update group process may not make sense in this scenario).
- Allow for role assignment for Financial Officers located in other Missions.
- Not all cycles appeared in drop down for All Awards and Finance Report.
- Enable Export to Excel functionality in All Awards report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.