Release Notes 20230726
All Users, Primarily HR Admin
Overseas Award System Release Notes 20230726
- JCAC comments are now included in the report on the JCAC Sign off screen. To run the report, select the Export to Excel button. Only comments made by JCAC members will appear in the report.
- Certificates of Appreciation were incorrectly sent to finance. They will now bypass financial analyst and FMO approval steps.
- Per a requirement from OPS, the award type field was shortened to 40 characters. OPS has a limitation on the award type field and this was applied to OAS due to the OPS data feed.
- When a nomination was returned to the nominator for rewrite (in Pending Rewrite status) or saved as a draft (in Draft status), the nominator was unable to remove a nominee. Nominators can now remove and add nominees when nominations are pending with them.
- Resolved a bug that prevented votes from being recalculated when a JCAC member was removed from the cycle. This prevented the JCAC chair from being able to sign off when all other votes were received.
- Resolved a bug affecting group awards. Deleted or disapproved nominees were incorrectly displayed on nomination forms.
- Added additional application logging to meet the new ADG logging requirements.