Release Notes 20230405
All Users, Primarily HR Admins
Overseas Award System Release Notes 20230405
- The Print icon was added from My History, allowing nominees to print their completed or disapproved nomination forms.
- The Exclude from Send to OPS button was added when the nomination was opened from the Send to OPS queue.
- Justification view was not wrapping to the next line for the JCAC in all nominations and JCAC members had to scroll right to view details has now been fixed.
- The button for the EXEC officer Overwrite of a rejected award was modified. It now reads 'Override & Approve' as shown below.
- When selected, a popup is given for the EXEC to modify the type, form, and/or amount. The EXEC should make changes and select 'Update.'
- They must then select 'Apply Changes' for the changes to take effect and for their approval to be recorded. The nomination will now be routed to finance.
Fiscal Strip Changes
- When creating fiscal data, the Operating Allowance field now allows a maximum of 7 characters.
- Previously, the application added an 'NA' to the fiscal strip if a field was left blank. The 'NA' has now been removed. If no information is included for a given field, it will be left blank in the fiscal strip.
- The Organization Code field has been added to the fiscal data entry window and to the Finance Report.
Changes to Reports
- Corrected status filter on the All Awards Report. This filter was previously not filtering the report.
- The All Awards and Finance reports were modified to add three new columns: Post, Section, and Employee Type. The All Awards report was also modified to list one nominee per row instead of one nomination per row.
- The JCAC Chair Report, available from JCAC Area -> Sign Off -> Export to Excel, now contains a list of JCAC names for each vote status.
- In certain situations, when the FMO signed off on nominations, the nomination was also signed off by EXEC.
- The fiscal strip was not displayed correctly on the JF-66 Form.
- When an External Rejection was recorded, the JF-66 showed disapprovals at the post level. This was corrected to show disapproval only at the bureau level.
- Nomination did not show in 'Send to OPS' when a ceremony was assigned.
- In certain situations, the FMO did not have Nomination in FMO SignOff queue.
- Position title was not added when adding a new employee by querying Okta. In addition, if a title existed for an employee, it was not displayed when editing an employee record.
- Nomination was incorrectly changed to status 'Complete' when overridden by EXEC.
- Ceremony Assignment: Nominations that have been assigned to a ceremony appear in Unassigned.
- Error was incorrectly displayed when fiscal analyst entered fiscal data, then Saves & Submits.
- When the EXEC changed an approved cash nomination, the finance steps were bypassed and the nomination was moved to complete.
- When viewing a ceremony from Ceremony Assignment, not all nominations appeared.
For additional help, please contact ISC at Post or ADG Support by selecting the ‘Submit a request’ button at the top of the page or by emailing email@example.com.
Visit the Global Application Portal (GAP) for the latest news and information on all the ADG's applications.
Please sign in to leave a comment.