Release Notes 20230607
All Users, Primarily HR Admins
Overseas Award System Release Notes 20230607
Several small bug fix releases were deployed over the last few weeks. The summary is included below:
- An email is now sent to the nominator when HR removes a nominee from a group award. A sample email is shown below.
- Finance staff (Financial Analysts and Financial Officers) now have access to the Finance Report in the Reports Area.
- The Operating Allowance field, which is entered by financial staff when applying the fiscal strip, has been increased to 15 characters.
- Issues with certificate printing have been resolved. The team is currently working on providing Word versions of the certificates so they can be edited.
- The Post Short Name is now limited to six characters. This field is accessed by selecting Post Profile from the Mission Admin Area and editing a given post. When a short name greater than 6 digits existed, the application was not able to assign Nomination IDs to nominations and this resulted in nomination processing issues.
- Previously, an error was given when attempting to open a deleted nomination from the All Awards report. This has been corrected.
- When EXEC changed any values on a nomination and a fiscal strip was not entered, an error was given. This validation has been removed as fiscal data is not mandatory at this state.
- A history record is now added to the nomination record when HR changes the award type or reasons for the awards.
- If a nomination was assigned to a ceremony, it was not appearing in Send to OPS, Completed, External Approval, or My History. This has been corrected.