ATLAS Housing Release Notes v1.10.1
- A local admin can now update OKTA email addresses for service providers as required.
My Assigned Tasks
- Users have the ability to view his/her assigned tasks in an exportable format.
- A user can also filter tasks by status: Not Started, In-Progress, Completed, On Hold, Not Applicable, and Skipped.
- Residence Portal now allows users to view multiple Residences and Temporary Quarters.
Adding a Vacant Occupation
- This function allows Local Admins to make a residence available for assignment or recommendation.
- The system will automatically generate a Vacant occupation if the Make-Ready is initiated without an Incoming assignment.
Editing the Residence Name
- In this release you can now edit the residence name.
Resetting the Commissioning Process
- To reset the commissioning process, select In Commissioning, then click on the residence and click the Reset button.
Resetting the Decommissioning Process
- To reset the decommissioning process, select In Decommissioning, then select the residence, and click the Reset button.
Editing a Task
- Updating/editing a task bug resolved.
- Importing occupants bug resolved.
Reopening a Make-Ready
- Reopening a Make-Ready that was marked complete by mistake has been resolved.
The Temporary Quarters count issue has been resolved.