The ATLAS Housing Dashboard
Once you authenticate your OKTA Account you will have access to the ATLAS Housing Dashboard, which features a general overview of Post's Housing Pool and Occupants.
Top Panel Navigation
Along the top panel of the dashboard, you will find the following :
- Post(s) you have access to
- Resident Portal icon, available to USDH/Occupants
- Configuration icon, available to ADG employees
- Profile icon, where you may customize your email preferences.
Left-Side Menu Navigation
- Overview: Dashboard information, My Assigned Tasks, Ad Hoc Search
- Residences: Housing Pool, In Commissioning, In Make Ready, In Decommissioning
- Occupants: All Occupants, Incoming Occupants, Outgoing Occupants, In Temporary Quarters, Recommendations
- Inter Agency Housing Board: Board Review, IAHB Members
- Configuration: Questionnaire Configuration, Custom Fields, Process Configuration, Manage Email Templates, Manage Local Settings, Schools, Inspection Types, Access Control, Help Requests, Map Configuration
ATLAS Housing Dashboard - Main Screen
In the Main Dashboard you will find a general overview of Post's housing. This includes:
- Open Tasks: Tasks assigned to Service Providers at Post; information displayed is dependant upon groups the Service Provider belongs to
- Residence Overview: General Overview of the residences at Post
- Open Process: Current Status of the Commissioning, Make Ready, and Decommissioning process of the residences at Post
- Upcoming Dates: Important dates that could affect the Housing Assignment process at Post.
- Assignment Workflow: Occupants' status within the Housing assignment process, overview of Housing Questionnaires ready to be submitted, in progress, ready for review, and ready for recommendations
- IAHB Summary: Overview of completed housing recommendations and those already approved.